AERO + AST - FOILBOARD Freeride - Freerace 71
The Windsurfing foiling discipline is growing day by day and we dedicated full attention to it providing our customers exclusive and innovative board designs that proved once again exceptional perfomance in overall above any board appreciation on the market .
The Aero+ 71 and 81 are the perfect choices for all the sporty freeriders and freeracers:
Outstanding acceleration and exceptional stability in “flight” delivered by our unique flat-deck shape and volume distribution concept.
You will be surprised!
Thanks to their innovative designs, “touch & go” are not an issue anymore and the stunning upwind ability are at fully competitive against title winning specific race boards, in case you may like to join some racing sessions or events, you be a hard one to beat.
If your ambitions are to “fly” with maximum technology and absolute performance, choose the Aero + with the construction that is most suitable for you!
We offer two different volumes to guarantee the perfect choice for all light and heavy riders, based on conditions and levels:
the Aero+ 71 with 142 liters and the Aero+ 81 with 182 liters, but the feeling during flights is surprisingly around 30 liters less!
Two different constructions are offered in these series:
• The AST model which targets toward a stronger construction and price-friendly.
• The PRO model is made from the same Carbon Composite materials and layups as our Pro World Cup boards for a lighter weight.
Aero+ 81 is without a doubt the most interesting advanced Freerace board on the market which can be highly appreciated from the freerider beginner right up to the most advanced and demanding freerace rider.
Aero+ 71 is oriented towards more advanced riders, to enjoy outstanding freeride and freemove performances.
AST MODEL CONSTRUCTION
- High-precision 5-axis CAD/CAM CNC shape.
- Deck: Full combination Mat 450gr.+Glass UD 225gr. Half deck chopped Mat 300gr reinforcements
- Bottom: Full combination Mat 450gr.+Glass UD 225gr. and combination Mat 450+Glass 200 gr. tail reinforcements.
- 80 front/100 rear kg/m3 PVC full deck and 80 kg/ m3 bottom sandwich for a lightweight yet stiff and durable construction.
- Double PVC sandwich + wood under the heels and gybe area for sustained durability and strength.
- Additional high-strength reinforcements in all foot heel and high load areas (mast track, fin box, footstrap inserts).
- Foil Proof tuttle box with biax Carbon reinforcements on the tail area.