TENDON-JOINT BASE – AXLE
Nautix Tendon-joint mast base is the benchmark in terms of reliability in the windsurfing market.
- Recommended for regular users practicing windsurfing in freeride or competition (Both stiff and solid).
- “Nx Tech” urethane tendon issued from the latest Nautix R&D, and manufactured with very high-quality resin ensuring outstanding reliability.
- Suitable for mast extensions with universal axle system.
Universal axle system :
The universal axle system (also called North or pin) is mostly used in Europe. Easy to handle, its gives a good connection between the sail and the board. Nevertheless, it must be verified more regularly than a push pin system.
Nautix mast bases are the benchmark in terms of reliability. Our bases are produced with high-quality composite materials. Moreover, a precise assembly allows increased durability.
Technical features of Nautix tendon-joint mast base with universal axle system :
- Designed to connect the board and the rig by being fixed on a standard rail.
- Can be adapted to almost all the boards of the market.
- Delivered with 2 squares nuts.
- Equiped with a flexible “Shock Absorber” washer (reduction of vibration and point load, without altering the slip of your board).
Rinse with fresh water after use.
Keep your stuff in a place where there is no risk of shock and unnecessary exposure to the sun.
Mast bases are wearing parts that you must check before every session. For your safety, do not hesitate to change them regularly.