Prancha GRAND TOUR
Couple years back, we introduced the Revo, which combined the use of our proven fast WCSL scoop-rocker lines in all models combined with a host of new features that enables the rider to experience the thrill of true slalom speed, whilst being in complete control and comfort.
The new GT series shape has a slightly longer and narrower outline compared to the previous REVO as to boost extra directional stability to top speed in full control.
If you are in the hunt for a board that delivers high-end slalom type performance, whilst remaining calm and stable on the water, and furthermore executing jibes and manouvers effortlessly, then the GT is your choice!
• Bottom shape : Where the nose starts with no vee to sit the board square in the water maximising the planing surface at low speeds, which quickly transforms into a significant vee planform with a double concave under the mast track area. This helps hydrodynamically to
channel the water towards the tail of the board before planing and Aerodynamically channels the air from the board after planing.
Towards the tail the double concave changes into a vee shape between the feet, which we found increases the manouvrability.
• New Cutouts : The GT tail cutouts have been re-designed and optimized, full on racing World Cup slalom style concept.
• Foil Proof fin box (76 and 82): Our exclusive layup foil box is as strong as it gets whilst still being lightweight.
- CAD-CAM designed
- Full T700 biax carbon lightweight deck lamination layup for max. compression strength, performance and structural stability.
- 80 kg/m3 PVC full deck and bottom sandwich for a lightweight yet stiff construction.
- Double PVC sandwich under the heels and gybe area for sustained durability and strength.
- Additional high-strength reinforcements in all foot heel and high load areas (mast track, fin box, footstrap inserts).
- Deep Tuttle box Foil Proof with biax Carbon reinforcements on the tail area.
|Model||Volume||Length / Width||Weight +/- 6%||Fin Type||Box Type||Fins||Sail Range|
|GT 70||112||232×70||7,9 Kg||singlefin||Tuttle Box||40||5.0/8.0|
|GT 76||124||232×76||8,2 Kg||singlefin||Deep Tuttle Box||43||6.0/9.0|
|GT 82||133||232×82||8,5 Kg||singlefin||Deep Tuttle Box||45||6.5/10.0|